Monday, June 28, 2010

My good and bad points


Of course I have many bad points, but maybe the worst is that I'm not strict enough with myself. I usually eat and drink too much. If I want something, I have it. If I exercised more, it might be okay, but these days I don't have much chance to play sport. Anyway, I'm also a bit lazy. I don't like cleaning my room very often, and tend to leave things until the last minute. My wife says I'm stubborn too. I guess that's right, although maybe that can sometimes be a good thing.

My best point is probably that I'm reliable. If I say I'll do something, I really try to be sure that I actually do it. That's something that I think is important, for myself or anyone. I'm also glad to say that I'm not a follower of fashion. I prefer to do things my way, and don't care what is "popular". Also, I'm not especially fussy. Simple things can satisfy me.

1 comment:

  1. I respect your way of life. I may look like positive and optimism, but I always have negative view. I want to change this character, but I think I should receive myself.

    ReplyDelete