Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pace of Life


In your OC class you have recently seen (or will soon see) a lecture about the pace of life. Japan is classed as a country which generally has a fast pace of life. Many people here often have to be in a hurry, and have many commitments (things they have to do). How do you feel about the pace of your life now? Do you feel too busy, or just about right?

Depending on the type of work, many people with jobs may feel their lives are busier than those of students. That may sound scary, but luckily humans are very adaptable (we can change ourselves to fit in with our situation). What kind of lifestyle do you think will suit you after you graduate from university?

No matter how adaptable we are, everyone feels stress sometimes. What do you do to relax if you feel stressed? Write about it, in detail, please.

5 comments:

  1. I feel too busy because I have many assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work after you graduate from university...
    But, to tell the truth, I want to live in Okinawa! There are passing the time slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, I cannot want to do it now,I want to be popular as an entertainer early.If I am early and am popular as an entertainer, I do not mind because it is what oneself wants to do even if I work at a busy pace.
    If I feel stressed,Put the trouble once,I run and listen to music and think that the future is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sometimes too busy, and tired.
    I will get a challenging carrer,and I will fit in it no matter what.
    If I get stress, I don't want to go to class.
    Then I go to the grass in KWANSEI UNIVERCITY to sleep.
    It will relax me.
    You should try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel too busy...
    Because my life almost spends for studying or club. But, I don't hate these. I always want to do rugby and want to realize my dream!!!
    So busy life for me may be good!!

    If I feel stress, I play with my dog or friends!!
    Or looking at the sky!!!

    ReplyDelete